Everyone in this wiki, would probably have a signature with his name or not to indicate that he/she is the user that made this blog or sent the message.
You can design your signature with anything you like as long as it follow the rules we have in Club Penguin Wiki.
You are not allowed to...Edit
- Add an image over 25px (in height).
- Use the <br> in your signature.
- Add thick borders in your signature.
|Even though it's not a rule, it's recommended not to have a signature that is longer than 50-60% of the width of an ordinary page, to prevent a situation in which your signature would take up more than 1 line.|
The reasons are...Edit
- Having too many images mess up the spacing of the page.
- Having a big image mess up the spacing of the page.
- Using the <br> messes up the sidebar and layout of the page, and sometimes prevents categories from being added.
- Adding thick borders sometimes block text.
The results if you break the rulesEdit
- If a user adds an image over 25px - Three warnings, if he/she don't change it then a block for 2 hours.
- If a user adds <br> in his/her signature - One warning, if he/she don't change it then a block for 2 hours.
- If a user adds a thick border in his/her signature - Three warnings, if he/she don't change it then a block for 2 hours.
- Further violations by the users will result in a strict admin decision.