We're excited to have Sdgsgfs Test Wiki as part of the Wikia community! There's still a lot to do, so here are some helpful tips and links to get your wiki going:
- Not sure where to begin? Stop by Founder & Admin Central and check out the Blog for tips on how to jump start your wiki and make it grow!
- Visit Community Central to make friends via chat, learn about new features and get updated on Wikia news and upcoming features on the Staff Blog.
- Take a look at our webinar series -- where you can sign up to interact with Wikia staff, as well as watch past sessions
- Be sure to check out Wiki Features to see what features you can enable on your wiki!
- Explore our forums on Founder and Admin Central to see what other wiki admins are asking.
- Lastly, visit our Help Pages to answer any specific question you may have.
All of the above links are a great place to start exploring Wikia. If you get stuck or have a question you can't find the answer to -- please contact us here. But most importantly, have fun! :)
Happy editing!-- Sannse
Due to a new "YoshiMario" user that added over 1100 comments to your blog, i deleted it, but decided to restore and contact a VSTF to delete all his comments.
Penguin-Pal (talk) 04:33, July 21, 2012 (UTC)
Also, tell teh admins to keep an eye on the User Creation log. Many users were created today and i suspect it.
I'll join the wiki again in a few hours.
Penguin-Pal (talk) 08:58, July 21, 2012 (UTC)
99 things you need to know
I'm just contacing to let you know- it isn't about the moving to the wiki, but i assume that 2 of the following things will never happen:
- YoshiMario has done his job, and he won't bother our wiki again.
- Dps will never return.
It's just sad how the new wiki community is abusing my friends here for publicity.. it's just kinda stupid, you know, that i think that the whole thing was fake just to lure everyone out. Because i don't like people to (in a nicer word, i don't like people to acting and making the illusion of something). It's been 2 years, and this is tehir best try so yet, i guess.
Sorry if i'm just too honest with you. You told me you don't like how all the new wiki users had suddenly come over teh wiki, and i think you're right. Lettig the users here live in the charade the new wiki is tesame as the old wiki is crewl. They must know that tehy have the right to move, but if tehy will not "digest" the fact they moved, it is as if they live in a snowglobe where tehy see the snowman, but it's too snowy for them to see the real world.
I hope you have already decided that your move is the good thing to do, but i don't like the idea that the new wiki make users to live in this illusion just by adding some features from here. Because they will never feel teh same in a different place- perhaps even like it more- but this cheap pretandance is what makes me feel something is wrong here.